Part 55...

"Denki you know it's been over a week right...? They're leaving in a few days and you haven't made it official with them or even taken them out on a date..." Sero said as Denki was walking in circles around him. "I know, don't remind me. I just can't think of a date where they will remember forever and where they will accept to date me..." Denki said scracthing his head while Sero grew worried about how you two would probably do a long distance relationship.

"I don't think they will mind...they seem pretty happy to even be around you." Sero said as Denki stopped in his steps and grabbed a chunk of Sero's hair to make him look up at Denki. "W-we gonna kiss?" Sero said teasingly as Denki grew embarrassed. "No Idiot!" Denki said pulling on Sero's hair even harder making Sero groan in slight pain. "Well that's a bummer, anyways. If you don't hurry up to take them out I will." Sero said as Denki sighed harshly at the idea of that.

"Ever since my mom told me about them I just felt like I need to put all my effort into them..." Denki said smiling as Sero scoffed. "Why's that?" Sero asked looking up at Denki. "I don't know but after that conversation with their ex I know they deserve the world...you should of seen the hurt and pain in their eyes...they look broken...a-and maybe I can help them fix themselves..." Denki said as his eyes began to water at the thought of your ex treating you wrongly.

"You know Denki, you have a really big heart." Sero said as he saw Denki's facial expression soften and let go of Sero's hair. "I just wish my big ass heart could give me an idea on where to take them on a date...ice cream date...? No that's basic...the beach? No. The park..? No. M-maybe a garden...?" Denki said to himself as Sero shook his head at the fact Denki was overthinking it. "Sero...please help me..." Denki said softly as he began to stress out on where the hell to take you.