Part 15..

"WAIT REALLY?!" Mina screamed in excitement while Bakugou rolled his eyes. "LET US SEE MAN!" Kirishima said as he put his face closer to the camera. "Oooh...." Sero said teasingly while Denki just smiled as he looked down on his lap. "Alright, alright. Here." Denki said as he lowered down his phone slowly as everyone became quiet. Everyone's eyes widened at the sight of you, they thought Denki was lying at first. "WAKE UP DUMBASS!" Bakugou screamed through the phone.

Denki immediately pulled his phone back up and lowered the volume. Everyone glared at Bakugou who was chuckling at what he did. "That was mean!" Mina said annoyed by Bakugou's action. "Not cool man!" Kirishima said as Sero began to smirk. "All in favor to kick Bakugou out of the face time say I." Sero said smirking at the screen as Bakugou's eyes widened at hearing everyone say 'I'. "I didn't even want to be he-." Bakugou was cut off by being kicked off from FaceTime.

"Now that he's gone, who even are they?" Sero asked Denki who smiled as he began to play with your hair. "Their name is Y/n...they're so cu-." Denki said as he was then interrupted by an incoming call from Bakugou. "HEY DUMBASSES! YOU CAN'T BE KICKING ME OUT! I WILL LEAVE WHEN I SAY SO." Bakugou said irritated while everyone else laughed. Denki noticed you moved your head a little as he then began to hush everyone. "You're going to wake them up..." Denki said.

"What am I even supposed to do in this situation??" Denki asked worriedly while Sero smiled at how Denki was cautious about Y/n. "I guess you'll just have to die in that exact spot" Sero said shrugging his shoulder while Denki's eyes widened. "Wait, what?" Denki said confused. "That's what the rest of your life will be like now." Mina said nodding her head. Denki just sat there quietly as he looked down at you while Bakugou shook his head in disappointment. "T-That actually doesn't s-sound so bad.." Denki said smiling softly.