Part 56...

It was the last day before you went back home tomorrow afternoon which made you pretty upset because you really liked it here in Japan. It was a great experience and it felt like you didn't have enough time to do everything. I mean you did go out to explore with your mom and Denki's mother and bought lots of souvenirs but it still didn't feel like your trip here was completed. You mourned in your room as you were trying to pack up everything that you bought and brought.

"Can I come in?" Denki asked knocking on your door as you formed a small smile. "Go ahead." You said clearing up your throat right after saying it because you felt your face burning up. Denki turned the doorknob and let himself in and closed the door behind him as you saw that he was wearing a Yoshi costume and brought you a Mario costume. "W-what why?" You asked as he smirked. "Since you're Mario...you can ride me all night long baby..." Denki said winking at you.

"I- DENKI! That's embarrassing...and such a pervert thing to say...." You said covering your face from letting that damn pervert see your reaction. "Come on cutie, don't get all shy on me now. I can literally hold a shampoo bottl-." Denki was cut off by seeing you walk off to the bathroom. "Are you going to bring the sha-." Denki shut himself off as he saw you close the door and heard you screaming making him laugh his ass off. You looked in the mirror and splashed water on your face.

You collected yourself and opened the door as Denki pulled you in by your wrists and brought you for a hug. "But of course, I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable cutie. You really mean a lot to me...which is why we're going to Mario Kart in Tokyo. I invited my friends and our moms so they can all have fun as well. I hope you don't mind..." Denki said as you smiled at him. "Thank you, Denki..." You said blushing and cupped his face to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek.