Part 6..

"Ugh, what does this little shit want now?" You said quietly to yourself as you looked down on your phone that kept on ringing. You spaced out as you were in your thoughts wondering what your ex would want or say. Kaminari asked you if you were going to answer but you weren't paying attention to him as you began to feel pure anger just at the thought of your ex. You immediately felt sick to your stomach as you were about to answer the phone.

Kaminari snatched your phone away from your hand and answered himself. "Hello? Who is this?" Kaminari said in the most American accent as you just stood there in shock but you immediately grabbed your phone back. "The fuck do you want?" You said while placing the phone on your ear as you could hear in the other line heavy breathing. "Who the hell was that?" Your ex said with anger in his voice which gave you the best idea on what to do.

"Why does it concern you? Aren't you with that whore you cheated me on with multiple times?" You said with hatred as your ex began to chuckle. "We were on break, what did you expect?" Your ex said as you took a deep breath to calm yourself down while Kaminarii was just watching. "Yet, I stayed faithful to you on break and ugh. What the fuck do you want." You said as your heart began to ache a little. "I want us to be back together, I miss you." Your ex said while you made a fist with your hand.

"Are you fucking crazy?" You asked but immediately looked over at Kaminari. "I would have to be stupid enough to go through all that pai-." You were cut off since Kaminari snatched your phone once again. "Listen here asshole. You heard them, now go fuck yourself with your tiny ass dick." Kaminari said as he hung up the phone and gave it back to you. "Sorry, it got really annoying and he sounds like a dick." Kaminari said as you sighed and walked out of the room.