Part 61..

You looked back at the losers and your eyes darted to Denki but not just him as whole...no it was right on his makes torso. Denki could feel your gaze which made him look at you and realized you were entranced by his body. "HEY! CUTIE! PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!" Denki screamed out as he slicked back his hair making you hot and bothered by how handsome he looked with the new hairstyle. You snapped out of it and shook your head to shake off the embarrassment. 

You were close to the finish line and reached it making you cheerful by the victory you have got out of the race. Yet you felt dizzy which was because of your quirk, you were dehydrated. Your vision had become blurry as Denki came in second place but noticed you were being odd as you tried to stay still. "Are you alright?" Denki asked but then realized the cloud above him vanished. "It felt like I was playing Mario Kar- Woah! Y/n!" Denki said catching you from falling to the ground.

"Awe baby, you okay?" Denki asked but you shook your head. "No, I need water." You said closing your eyes weakly. "I didn't know you were that thirsty for m- Ow!" Denki said as you pinched his forearm. "Let's go to the closest vending machine and get you water." Denki said kissing your forehead softly before he tried to desperately put you over his shoulders but he was a little too weak to even pick you up. "I should work out on my arms..." Denki said a little upset.

"W-what the hell is w-wrong with them?" Bakugou asked seeing Denki trying to pick you up. "They're dehydrated. I think it was because of their quirk...c-can you help me pick them up?" Denki asked as everyone else began to reach the finish line but your mom reached the finish line and ran towards you with a water bottle that was in her purse. Bakugou and Denki froze as your mom began to pour the water down your throat as you began choking on the gah damn water.