Part 37..

"Really? So if I kiss you right now, you'd let me?" You asked Denki who smiled at you softly making you melt by his gaze. "Of  cour-." Denki was cut off by your thumb being placed on his bottom lip that began to move from right to left. "I guess you'll have to wait then." You said smirking at Denki whose heart was ready to jump out his throat. "I'll wait as long as you want cutie, I don't mind..." Denki said as you wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer.

Denki's hands were now placed on each side of your hips while he looked at your eyes. He couldn't stop admiring because if he stopped he'd ruin the moment. "You are really (Beautiful/Handsome). I don't think you understand how you make me feel. Every time you look at me I lose my breath because I have your attention at that exact moment. When I have the chance to actually make you smile my heart literally jumps with tiny shocks." Denki said smiling.

You were about to say something but in all honesty, you wanted to hear more of what Denki would say. "When my mom told me about you I honestly felt excited when she showed me pictures of you. I know this sounds like every romance story but I want this to be our own romance story cutie. When you touch me in the slightest I feel honored to the point I'd suck your toes..." Denki said embarrassed as you did your best to hold in your laughter to the best of your abilities. 

"I think that's a littl-." You were cut off. "Shh. Okay, okay. It would be to the point where I'd let you step on me..." Denki said while sighing afterward by being in your presence. "Do you have a pencil on you? " Denki asked as you shook your head. " Cause I want to erase your past and write our future." Denki said smirking. "You are so stupid." You said as your body was burning up. "Stupidly attracted to you ah ha ha." Denki said biting his bottom lip and squinting his eyes together.