Part 44..

Denki got off of you and helped you get up from the floor. "Is Kachan still out of it?" Denki asked Sero who was unwrapping Bakugou from the tape. "Yeah..." Sero said poking Bakugou whose brain was jammed from the electricity. "Sorry, Sunshine but what we had prepared for you will be a little delayed..." Denki said embarrassed as you furrowed your eyebrows and then eyed the drums. "Oh, you can play the drums?" You said with a tiny bit of excitement in your tone.

"No, but I can play the electric guitar!" Denki said as your eyebrows went up. "Wait, really? That's actually really cool...you should teach me. I'm not really good with instruments." You said shrugging your shoulders and looked at Denki who became a bright red as he began laughing. "You're being serious right now?" Denki said in disbelief while you nodded your head. (OH GOD THEY'RE SERIOUS!) Denki thought to himself at the fact he could teach you a few chords.

"You know what, what he had prepared for you can wait. Bakugou is still out of it which gives us some time before he beats my ass." Denki said grabbing your wrist gently as he could. "Alright, let me know when Bakugou is ready to go so we can perform! Help yourself with the food and tv!" Denki said before leading you to his room making everyone else speechless. "Chile I-." Mina said blankly looking at Denki close his bedroom door making her smile like a Dumbass.

You awkwardly looked around the room as Denki grabbed his electric guitar and plugged it in the Amp and sat on his bed afterward. "Sit on my lap so I can show you where to place your fingers." Denki said patting his lap as you turned around and took a deep breath before sitting on him. "There you go! Now hold it like this..." Denki said grabbing your left hand and placing it on the fingerboards while his other hand gave you a yellow pick. "So cool..." You said smiling.