Part 48..

"And I can't get enough of you baby...Can you get enough of me...?" Denki sang with the cockiest smile. You rolled your eyes as Denki's confidence boosted up to the gah damn sky because he saw that he had some effect on you. Over the past weeks you've been here he's genuinely felt a real connection with you. He really enjoys having you at his home and the fact that his mother really loved you made him want you a million times more!

"Tonight...I wanna see it in your eyes." Denki sang looking into your eyes making you feel slightly embarrassed. "Feel the magic...there's something that drives me wild..." You sang along with Denki who slapped his mouth immediately at how wonderful both your voices went perfectly together. He hadn't heard you singing in a while since he was out of the house to practice this performance and honestly hearing you made him fall harder for you.

The whole squad was genuinely surprised by your singing that it almost messed up their performance but Bakugou was really embarrassed because he didn't expect you to join in at all. Mina was beyond proud of you because it made the performance much better than what it already was. Kirishima was a little surprised but was more focused on nailing the dance moves because he was really working on it every single night to perfect this dance.

Sero was literally just a little zoned out because he ate the brownies that Denki had hidden in his room earlier. Yet, his dumbass was able to dance but began laughing at nothing which made Bakugou almost lost his shit by how stupid Sero looked. You looked over at Sero and realized his eyes were a little more pink than usual but hey, he was fun having right? Denki walked up to you and placed his invisible microphone close to your mouth so you could sing into it.