Part 57..

"Do I really need to wear this costume...?" You asked Denki as you walked out of the bathroom wearing the Mario costume. Denki's eyes widened in shock by how ridiculous you looked in it. "Ugh, I'm going to take it of- agh!" You were cut off by Denki because his fatass jumped on you like a dog who hasn't seen its owner in years. "You look funny but it's okay, you're still your cute ass self." Denki said as he began to kiss you all over your face but avoided your dry ass lips.

I'm kidding but he did avoid your lips because he wanted you to enjoy the first date before you both shared each other's first kiss together. Denki stopped kissing you and looked deep into your eyes making himself blush at the fact your pupils became larger than their usual self. "You okay there? You don't look so pika pika." You said teasingly to Denki which made him blush even more. "Y-yesh? Yuh? Yeah...yes...of course, I am!" Denki said stumbling on his words.

"Can you get off of me? You're really heavy..." You said pushing Denki off of you so could feel your legs once more. "I just need to change real quick and we'll go on our date okay!" Denki said running off to his room so he could change into the Yoshi costume. You couldn't help but sigh and sit up to examine the room once more since tomorrow was your last day. You were happy to go on a date with Denki but leaving right after a date made your heart crack little by little.

Your mom came into your room wearing a Waluigi costume with a large smile on her face. "HI SWEETY! LOOK AT ME!" Your mom said as her best friend aka Denki's mother jumped on her back wearing a Wario costume. "Wow, you both look funny..." You said trying to hold in your laughter but failed to make your mom happy. Denki ran inside your room like an idiot and kept on making Yoshi noises. "LET'S GO!" Denki said grabbing your hand and dragging you out of the room.