Part 5..

You couldn't help but chuckle softly as Kaminari placed your bags on the floor as he opened the door for you. Kaminari grabbed your things and walked into the room as you began to examine your surroundings. It was cute and simple, a single bed, a window with curtains, and a  nightstand with a little lamp. You let a small smile escape your lips at the sight of the room. "This is your room, I'm right next door. If you know what I mean." Kaminari said raising his eyebrows.

"No." You said trying to hold in your laugh since it was a little funny but you kept your composure. "Okay, whatever you say cutie." Kaminari said as you felt yourself get a little embarrassed by his comment but you immediately rolled your eyes to hide that fact. Kaminari walked closer to you as he began to examine your facial features, you noticed his pupils dilated which made you feel odd. "So you graduated from UA?" You asked Kaminari to distract him.

Kaminari lips formed a smile as he then met eyes with you. "I did, looks like someone did some research on me? A fan maybe?" Kaminari said teasingly making you a little flustered. "No. You have the wrong idea. My mother told me." You said calmly as possible. "Oh, your mom? Hm. She's kind of hot, but you're more my type. You give off some mysterious vibes, I dig that. Also, you're really cute and attractive." Kaminari said smirking which made you shake your head.

"That's very weird of you to call my mom hot. You must be some kind of pervert, so I will kindly ask you to leave the room." You said pointing at the door while Kaminari scoffed. "Pervert? I mean you're right about that but I-." Kaminari was cut off as you took small steps towards him. "Perverts are weird and make people uncomfortable." you said glaring at him as your phone began to ring. "Ugh. Hold on. Let me see who it i-." You were cut off as the name of your ex appeared.