Part 34..

A week has passed by and realized how distant Denki has become as you two would only exchange a few words before he left the house to hang out with his friends. You didn't mind it since your mother and you went out shopping with Denki's mother to have souvenirs. Every time you all went out Denki was nowhere to be seen. You wanted to talk to him but since he didn't talk to you first you didn't want to seem weird so you'd admire him from afar.

You sighed while walking to your room and locked the door behind you so no one could see you. The pillow on your bed was now tossed to the end of your bed to reveal your diary that you loved so much. "Hey Dumbass, I'm a little sad. Ever since that phone call with my ex's facetime with his mom...Denki and I haven't talked...for a whole ass weak. I just want to play with his hair again and maybe fall asleep on his juicy ass thighs..." You wrote down on your dairy.

"I think I'm going to talk to him...he's in his room...I'll let you know what happened." You wrote down and covered your dairy with the pillow on top of it. Denki's door was now in front of you as you felt your heart being out of its chest. "Denki..?" You said knocking on his door but there was no answer as you closed your eyes and knocked once more with a slightly louder tone. You placed your ear on the wooden door so you can hear what was going on inside his room.

You were trying to focus but the door was now open causing you to fall on the ground. "Shi-. Oh." You said as your eyes widened of a shirtless Denki drinking something right above you. "Hey cutie, what can I help you with? Hey, my eyes are up here. Let me help you up." Denki said smiling softly as he grabbed your hand and helped you up. You were speechless by how he was built making you flustered. "You like what you see? I can show you more." Denki said smirking at you.

" Denki said smirking at you