Part 69...(ah ha ha)

"I- L-Love you too..." You said quietly under your breath as you then realized you were already in the plane flying on your way back to your 'Home'. "D-Denki..?" You said yawning and realized your eyes were hurting by how much crying you've done before entering the plane. You looked over at your mom who was fast asleep and then looked at your phone. "H-he's really gone...W-will I even see him again..?" You cried softly into your hands but then felt a soft tap.

You ignored the tap and kept on crying and stood up from your seat and went to the restroom instead. "I don't want to go home..." You cried as snot began running down your nose which disgusted you but it couldn't be helped. "Can you hurry up? I need to take a shit, I know you're like crying but damn I'm ready to bust ass." A familiar voice said as your eyes widened and immediately opened the restroom door to reveal the and only Denki Kaminari standing there.

"Denk-." You were cut off as Denki jumped into your arms and somehow closed the door behind him. You were beyond speechless at the fact that Denki was here on the plane back to your home but you began to overthink and realized you left your room a mess and he would see it. "You okay cutie? Here let's set you on this sink." Denki said picking you up and placing you on the sink. You leaned over and hugged the shit out of him as the tears were flowing.

"I should probably call my mom to let her know I'm on the plane..." Denki said scratching his head as you blankly looked at the floor. "Wait what?" You said confused as you then looked up at him. "I sneaked inside...the plane...and...wow I can't believe it worked. I get to stay here with my baby...muah." Denki said kissing your forehead as you were puzzled. "I- I don't even care." You said smiling and pulled Denki into a sweet kiss that was going to last the whole flight.