Part 36..

"Oh shut up, you probably have hoes on the side. I ain't falling for those sweet words." You said rolling your eyes at Denki looked at you confused as his head to the side and his eyebrows furrowing immediately. Denki began to hit your forehead repeatedly making you freeze in place. "EXCUSE ME! CAN YOU STOP SAYING I HAVE HOES!" Denki said before leaving your forehead alone. You wanted to say something but Denki shushed you immediately.

"CAUSE IF I DID! I WOULDN'T BE OVER HERE TRYNA FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR GOOFY ASS!" Denki said while his heart was beating out of his chest feeling the adrenaline kick him in the stomach. The room has become silent which made Denki anxious and impatient awaiting an answer. You took a deep breath in knowing that what you were about to do might impact your life and bring your heartbreak along the way while your heart was beginning to race faster than lighting McQueen. 

Denki flinched as he saw your hand reaching his face but didn't feel a slap causing him to open his eyes slightly. "You didn't hit me?" Denki asked as you shook your head and began to caress his face with your thumbs that were moving side to side. "Why would I hit you Idiot?" You asked Denki who just shrugged. "Ion even know." Denki said as he closed his eyes enjoying your touch. (Now is my chance...) You thought to yourself before tippy-toeing to be at the same level his lips were. 

You were ready to lean in for a quick peck on the lips but your lips gently brushed his causing him to open his eyes which made you step back immediately. "Were you trying to kiss just right now?" Denki asked hoping you'd say yes. "Of course not Idiot." You said rolling your eyes but Denki grabbed onto one of your wrists and began to kiss your palm softly making you flustered at the touch of his soft lips. "If you really want a kiss just say so cutie." Denki said smiling at you.