Part 24..

You were a hot mess as Denki began to choke you slightly more as he lowered his head to your neck making you feel his hot breath. "What would you do if I began to suck on your neck and leave purple marks on you..?" Denki asked as you just shrugged. "I don't know, why don't we find out?" You said as Denki smirked and began to add slightly more pressure on your neck as you just closed your eyes and felt a small kiss on the side of your neck.

Denki was standing right behind you but left no space at all as both your bodies were close together. His free arm was now wrapped around your waist as Denki began to leave sloppy wet kisses on your neck. You felt little shocks go around your whole body as Denki was shocking you bit by bit. "D-denki..." You moaned softly as Denki was beyond turned on as he began to suck on your neck and made you look up as he held your neck tightly making you gasp for air.

"Moan my name more or I'll take this hand on your neck and make it an actual shock collar." Denki said into your ear as you just froze in disbelief by how confident he became making you speechless. Denki shocked your neck and made you yelp as he began to choke you harder. "Do as I said before I intensify the shock you just felt cutie." Denki said smirking. "N-no..." You said as Denki began to shock your neck more and sucked your neck harshly making you a hot mess.

"Y/n..? Hello? You good there??" Denki asked as you shook your head and realized you were lost in your thoughts as Denki just stood there. "What were you thinking about? I think you just moaned my name as well...After I told you about my hands being your new necklace you literally zoned out..." Denki asked as you immediately heard your mom calling for you. Denki was pushed down by you as you sprinted out of your room leaving Denki confused and very turned on.