Part 50..

It felt like it was only you and Denki in the room, you stared into his yellow eyes that sparkled at the sight of you. "You're so (beautiful/handsome), just the thought of you makes me feel so stupid by how hot my face gets....Also are you tired..?" Denki asked while you were still caressing his cheeks. "Not really, why..?" You asked as he began to chuckle. "Because you've been running through my mind every single night ever since you've got here cutie." Denki said giggling.  

"I-. That was so cheesy, get out of here." You said letting go of Denki's face and playfully push him to the side as you then covered your face in embarrassment and also because you were smiling like a dumbass. Denki grabbed your hands and pulled them away from your face so he can have a better look at your reaction. "You liked that didn't you cutie? I have more just for you." Denki said giving your hands a gentle kiss before caressing them with his thumbs.

"What's the matter cutie? I know you like me, so what do you say about going on a date with me?" Denki said as everyone in the room was silent awaiting your answer. You were ready to say something but at the same time, you were nervous. Were you really ready for a relationship and move on? Or wait it out a little longer? Denki squeezed your hands as you blankly looked at him. "I..." You said softly as you looked around the room and then at your phone to see Litzy giving you a thumbs up. 

 🎤sawarasenai🥰kimi😸wa⛓shoujo👻an💅no?✨böKù🌸Wâ🧚ÿARiçHiñ🤴BįCChī😾ńO😩oSû🚣‍♀️Dà 🎉YO💘ah💫tSutSümÄrętÃí👀😳Ñò😈  Your phone rang as you squinted to see who was calling you even though Litzy was already on facetime. "Oh..." You said reading the name but Bakugou grabbed your phone and glared at the name. Bakugou didn't let your ex get his way and canceled the phone call and let Litzy back on your screen as they wall awaited an answer.