Part 9..

You sat on the table to eat your snack while Denki kept on looking in your direction. Denki's gaze was starting to make you feel weird as you got tired of it. "What! Is there something on my face?!" You said annoyed as hell while Denki just had a big ass smile glued to his face. You groaned at the sight of him as his cheeks became bright pink. Denki then walked to you as he sat down across the table from you. Denki placed his elbow on the table while he held his chin with the palm of his hand.

Denki just smiled at you as you ate the snack that you picked out from the pantry. You sighed and looked through your phone and saw the messages that your ex sent but you ignored them and turned off your phone. "It's awfully quiet in here. Where are our moms? My mother is usually loud as hell but it's way too quiet." You said while texted your mother. "Oh, yeah. They went out to catch up or something. You know, we should get to know each other..." Denki said smiling at you.

"Deadass? My mom just straight up left me here with an actual idiot." You said disappointed in your mom as Denki scoffed at your responses "Yet, I'm left here with a cute ass person who's right in front of me." Denki said smiled as little sparks of electricity started to pop off from his whole body. You felt your heartbeat slightly faster at the sight of Denki, yet you shrugged off the feeling and stood up from the chair. "Where are you going cutie? Let me look at you more..." Denki said as you felt embarrassed.

"I'm throwing away my trash idiot. Also, shut up. You're saying weird things. Don't say shit you don't mean." You said a little annoyed as you walked towards the sink and looked for the trash can. You finally located the trash can as it was under the sink. You threw away your trash and walked back to your room. You then opened the door to your room as you realized you got the wrong room. "If you wanted a tour of my room you could have said so cutie." Denki said shoving you inside his room.