Part 2..

*The next morning* 

"Honey, wake up!" Your mother said repeatedly as your eyes slightly opened. "Mmm. Give me a few minutes. I'll be up in a bit." You said as you covered yourself with your blanket to recover your eyesight. "I knew you'd say that! Good thing I woke you up and hour before!" Your mom said as she patted your head. "Oh?" You said quietly as you heard your mom walk away from your room. You turn to the side of your bed and reached for the phone that was charging next to you.

You turned it on and you immediately regretted it as the screen was brighter than your future making you turn off your phone. "Ugh. Why did I agree to this...?" You asked yourself as you immediately remembered that your mom seemed excited over the phone as she then told you if you wanted to spend the summer in Japan. Your mother had never been more excited so you agreed even though you don't like going out of your house much. Your mom has gone through a lot and deserved the best so You immediately got up from the bed and changed.

After a few minutes of getting yourself ready, you grabbed your bag that you packed last night and walked to the living room. "What time is it.?" You said to yourself as you checked your phone and realized it was three in the morning. "Oh shit haha." You said as you then received a message from Litzy. You both texted back and forth since Litzy's sleep schedule was fucked up for some odd reason. She asked you if you packed everything while you told her you did and even got snacks for the trip.

"Honey! Are you ready to go! You got everything?" Your mom yelled out as she came running with bags. "Yeah. I think you got more than everything." You said as your mom tilted her head to the side. "Honey, you need to speak up. I'm not able to hear you." Your mom said as she placed her bag on the floor and walked towards you. "Oh. Sure." You said as your mom was in awe. "AGH! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" Your mom said as you squinted your eyes as she began to hug the hell out of you.