Part 32..

"Oh this is definitely serious, you're always saying the stupidest shit before you have your breakdow-." Your mother was cut off by you as she saw you were bawling your eyes out. The tears rolled down your face slowly as the ceiling above you became blurry. "M-mom. I hate feeling like this. You even warned me and I didn't listen. I'm so sorr-" You were cut off by your own throat that began to close up by how overwhelmed you felt at the situation.

"It's going to be okay I promise. We all go through many things and it helps you grow. Yeah, it's going to fucking hurt like a bitch. I can't sugarcoat that at all yet everything should be seen as another lesson. When your dad left us...I-" Your mother was cut off as she gulped down trying to hold in the tears. "I was broken, years later I got over it and am happier than before. You need to take baby steps to get over him. He ain't shit." Your mother said smiling at you softly before you stood up.

"He didn't tell his mom about the breakup." You said as your heart began to ache while your mom's jaw dropped. "HE WHAT! OH HELL NO!" Your mother screamed out as you nodded your head. "She's still in the hospital bed mom...she even said that she's going to die soon. What am I supposed to do?" You asked as your mother shrugged her shoulders. "Shit, Ion even know." Your mother said. "I-" You were cut off. "I WAS KIDDING! GOSH!" Your mother said laughing.

"So I should surprise them with something big and they'll forgive me..?" Denki asked Bakugou who was still on his phone. "Yeah, or buy them something meaningful that will make them think of you. It should work, romance novels would never lie to me." Bakugou said with confidence. "Wait you actually read? Wow. I didn't see that one coming." Denki was saying to Bakugou who sat up from the bed and threw his phone at Denki's stupid face.

" Denki was saying to Bakugou who sat up from the bed and threw his phone at Denki's stupid face