Part 66...

"Huh...floor..? Ceiling...? Ugh...the drool is all over me..." You said sitting up and rubbing your eyes open. You then stood up and realized Denki was sleeping peacefully on the bed with the blankets covering him perfectly. Denki had a small little smile glued to his which made you think if he was awake or having a great dream. Instead, you walked over to the bathroom and decided you were going to take a shower so you could feel clean and fresh for the flight that was waiting for you. 

You finished showering and looked at the floor as the sudden realization hit you like when Sangwoo swung his bat a- yes. The fact you were leaving and probably not coming back until years later broke your heart. You were going back home in a few hours and you weren't ready one bit which made you emotional as you began crying."BATHROOM! BATHROOM! I GOTS TO PEE! I'M GONNA SPRINKLE ALL MY TINKLE IN THE- AGHHHH!" Denki was cut off as he opened the bathroom door.

You screamed back at the fact you were still naked AND CRYING BUT DENKI WAS STANDING LIKE A DUMBASS WHILE LOOKING AT YOU. "DENKI! LOOK AWAY" You screamed as you hid behind the curtains but Denki began to get a nose bleed at the fact he just saw you naked. "Y-you. N-naked. I-. I'm gonna short circuit." Denki said as you saw little bolts spark out of his body. "If you don't leave after this sentence I'm going to punch you." You said while a devilish smirk formed on his lips.

"Punch me...? Naked...? Shii...lemme get naked too then." Denki said as you threw him your bottle of shampoo right at his stupidly attractive face. "Ow! I was kidding...or was I...AGH! STOP THROWING THE BOTTLES AT ME! I'M LEAVING!" Denki said leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him leaving you embarrassed. "Damn idiot..." You said feeling hot and quickly wrapped your towel around you before finally stepping before changing into your clothes.