Part 31..

Denki walked to the bathroom door that was locked as he then placed his ear on the door. You were sitting on the toilet seat as you were looking through your texts with your ex as you felt tears rolling down your face. "Did he even tell her about our break up, fuck..." You said quietly to yourself while Denki knocked softly on the bathroom door making you look up. "Y/n? You okay in there..?" Denki asked while you rolled your eyes in annoyance as you stood up from the toilet seat.

You opened the bathroom door to reveal Denki who had his arms wide open so you could hug him. Denki smiled to the point his eyes shut but you ignored him and walked out of the room. Denki opened his eyes and realized you were nowhere to be seen. "Y/n..?" Denki said as he looked around your room but didn't find you. He sighed as he felt like he messed up making him upset. You walked over to where your mother was which was in her room she was placed in.

Denki went into his room and noticed Bakugou was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone. "What are you doing in here?" Denki asked Bakugou who ignored him. Denki sighed as he grabbed his gamer chair and sat on it and scooted over to his bed. "I think I fucked up." Denki said gripping onto the armrests as he looked at Bakugou. "I am not your fucking therapist." Bakugou said to Denki who pouted. "Shut up and let me rant Bakubitch." Denki said annoyed.

"Mom, can we please talk." You said as your mother was laying on the bed watching something on the TV. Your mother's eyes widened as she saw you flop over into her lap. Your head was on her thighs while your hands were intertwined laying on your chest. Your mother lowered the volume down as she knew something was up. You sighed harshly as tears began to roll down your face. "I ain't never seen two pretty best friends, It's always one of them gotta be ugly." You said seriously.