Part 68...

"We'll come back don't worry sweetie." Your mom said rubbing your back gently while you were biting your lip from letting any tears escape your eye. You were about to say something back but that's when you heard that your plane was boarding. Just as you grabbed your bags you heard a familiar voice scream out your name making you turn your head towards the voice. "Y/N!" Denki screamed out while waving his hand like a maniac and ran towards you. "WAIT!" Denki yelled.

You were ready to run away from him but your legs said another thing as you just stood there looking in his direction. Denki sprinted his way towards you while you just looked at him quietly. Your eyes darted towards his hands that were placed on his knees while he was panting. "I'm so tired hold on, give me a few seconds...to catch my breath..." Denki said as sweat was dripping from his hair that has now gone down instead of its pokey usual hairstyle that you were used to.

"Did you run over here.?" You asked Denki who nodded his head. "Y-yeah. I- damn. I'm really out of shape. It's not about that but I want to talk about us. I hate the fact that you didn't accept my hug but I also understand why but...I know we both need a hug..." Denki said with arms wide open that was only reserved for you and only you. "It's going to be okay, I promise. Come over here cutie." Denki said as you began to breakdown and walked over to him slowly while wiping your tears.

"I d-don't want to go...please let me stay here with you..." You cried into Denki's shoulders while your mom's heart broke seeing you cry. Denki hugged you tightly and began to stroke your hair which literally made you cry even harder. "Shh...we'll see each other again okay? Get home safely and call me right after okay cutie? I already gave you my number so you know." Denki said as he cupped your face and looked right into your eyes. "I Love you...so much." Denki said as he then pecked your lips.