Part 28..

Your phone began to ring which made Denki glare at you indicating to not answer. You looked at who was calling you and it was your ex. "I'll be right back." You said standing up from the couch but Denki pulled you back down but this time you were on his lap which made your eyes widened. Mina and Sero immediately looked away and stared at the TV to give you both privacy. "Don't you dare answer that fucking phone." Denki whispered in your as you felt his hot breath.

Denki looked over at the kitchen and noticed both your moms were gone and nowhere to be seen. You felt Denki's arms wrap around your waist while the other on your neck which made you look up. "Your ex isn't worth shit, know your worth cutie. I have known you for a week so far but I know you have a good heart." Denki said in your ear as Sero gave you two quick glances and felt himself get flustered. You were already embarrassed and just wanted to yeet him out of your sight.

Yet, you were lowkey enjoying being on his lap and wanted to know where he would take it. "You're lucky my friends are over or I would escalate things to make you even more embarrassed. You better block that asshole." Denki whispered in a demanding manner which made you flustered. Denki let go of your neck and waist as you immediately got off his lap and speed walked to the bathroom. You reached the bathroom and screamed into your hands.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT DENKI!" Mina yelled out as Sero nodded his head. "YEAH? THERE'S A THING CALLED A ROOM! HOW COULD YOU EMBARRASS THEM LIKE THAT!" Sero yelled out as Denki chuckled to himself while Kirishima turned to them and asked what happened. (THERE IS NO WAY DENKI DID THAT! IS MY IMAGINATION GOING WILD AGAIN? DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?) You thought to yourself as you began to pinch your arm to check if you really just went through that.