Part 7..

Denki grabbed your wrist as you felt your whole body feel a little shock. You fell back since Denki yanked you down so you were in his arms. "Don't let that asshole ruin your mood." Denki said smiling as he looked down on you. "Ugh. Whatever man." You said annoyed as you picked yourself up from his arms. "Why do I keep on feeling shocks when you touch me? Wait, is it your quirk or something?" you said a little confused while Denki gave you a small smirk. 

"Electrification baby..." Denki said as he zapped you once more making you roll your eyes. Denki lowered his hand so you could see electricity coming out of his hand. Your eyes widened slightly trying now to show that his quirk was actually really badass. "Well, it lets me generate and manipulate electricity. So if I zap you right here...on your bottom lip..." Kaminari said reaching out for your bottom lip as you grabbed his wrist and glared into his yellow eyes.

"Oh? Want me to zap somewhere else cutie?" Denki said in a flirtatious matter as you grew embarrassed. You took a deep breath as you shook your head and tried to forget what he just said. "No Idiot." You said pushing away his hand to the side. "Come on, don't be shy now..." Denki said smirking as shook your head and pushed him away from you and walked towards your bags. "Ugh. So hungry." You said quietly to yourself as you grabbed your favorite snack.

"You know, if you were hungry you could have told me. I have lots of snacks in the pantry." Denki said pointing out the door with his thumb while the rest of his fingers were curled up. "Deadass?" You asked Denki as he tilted his head in confusion. "Dead ass? A dead butt?" Denki asked. "Wait, is it like a kink or something? Damn you a freak." Denki said as he burst out laughing just imagining a dead butt. "No! Ugh." You said smacking your forehead.