Part 10..

Denki tripped on your foot since you stepped aside since he literally shoved you inside his room. "I'd rather not go inside your room nor want a tour. I just want to go to bed. I'm tired." You said walking out of his room while Denki pouted and grabbed your ankle making you fall to the ground. "Man. Now that's just rude. I'm out of here." You said even more annoyed as he sighed harshly at your words. "Your room looks bland anyways." You said with all honesty.

"Wow, okay. Yet, you say I'm rude? Okay. I see how it is. Not like you brought anything cool." Denki said with an attitude which made you laugh just a little at the fact you just offended him. "Okay, I'm sorry. That was rude." You said because you felt a little bad. "Pfft, whatever. I will only accept a hug as an apology." Denki said as you shook your head. "No. Not happening Idiot." You said to Denki who pouted. "Alright..." Denki said in the saddest tone possible.

You sighed harshly since you are in his house and you did trip him over and offend him. You couldn't be a rude guest who just ate a snack from their pantry. You walked over to the Idiot with the blond hair who had a pout on their face. You extended your arms wide while Denki's eyes lit up. Denki smiled and hugged you tightly as you felt his arms wrap around you. "Thank you, you're the best." Denki said while you just sighed and hugged him back slowly.

"Have I been forgiven yet?" You asked Denki who has a devilish smile glued to their face. "If you kiss m-." You cut off Denki as you unwrapped your arms from his and backed away. "No." You said as you walked away from his room. "I WAS KIDDING! COME BACK!" Denki whined while you walked to your room and shut the door and locked it. "Hey, why is it locked! Wait are you going to shower?" Denki asked while you said yes. "O-Oh okay." Denki said as you could hear footsteps fade into the distance.