Part 67...

"Alright, we're leaving now! Are you ready Y/n!" Your mother shouted at you as doubled checked you had packed everything with you including your diary. "Yeah." You said and began to bring your luggage as Denki looked at you to grab your stuff. "Here let me help yo- Y/n?" Denki asked as you slapped his hand away from your bags. "P-please don't make this harder than what it already is...please..." You said looking down at the floor as Denki's heart shattered into pieces. 

"W-what got into you..?" Denki asked confused as your vision became blurry by how watery your eyes have gotten. "It's nothing please leave me alone..." You said while your voice cracked. Denki pouted as he saw you carry your own bags to where your mom was. "You ready to go honey!" Your mom asked as you just nodded. Your mom was about to say something but heard a honk that indicated the taxi was here to finally take you both to the airport which made you sad.

"Thank you for having us in your wonderful home! Hopefully, we can come back soon!" Your mom said hugging Denki's mother while Denki walked over to you with his arms wide open but you knew if you hugged him you would breakdown right in front of him so you took a few steps back. Denki stopped his steps as he saw your eyes were glossy. "Y/n...please..." Denki said wanting one last hug before you left but you shook your head while you walked towards the door.

Denki saw you put on your shoes and open the door to finally go to the taxi but Denki's mother walked over to you and hugged you tightly. "I promise you that you'll see us again soon, okay sweetie?" Denki's mother said as you nodded your head and a single tear escaped your eye but you quickly wiped it off and walked towards the taxi. You put your bags in the back and sat in the back seat while Denki looked at you from his door. In reality, his heart had already shattered into a million pieces.