Part 59...

"I WILL!" Sero backing away from you and rolled his eyes. "YEAH! GO INTO YOUR KART!" Denki said pointing at Sero's assigned Kart. Sero shrugged it off and sat in his kart while you smiled like an Idiot and then faced Denki. "You almost dropped me, dummy!" You said punching his arm playfully as he scratched the back of his head. "Yeah...sorry cutie!" Denki said as a woman directed you all to sit in your assigned karts so you all could start racing as soon as possible.

You were sitting in the kart that was already started up for you which made you grip on the steering wheel. Denki's kart was right behind you in where he just stared at the back of your head. Sero was on your left side as he began to have a conversation with you and telling you that it was nice to have met you. Mina was on your right side as she also tried to have a conversation with you since today was the last time she'll see you until you come back to Japan.

"READY! SET! GO!" The woman said as Bakugou took the lead and Kirishima was right behind him. You were pumped up and put your foot on the gas leaving everyone else behind including Denki. "W-wow, this is fun..." You said to yourself while smiling softly at the beautiful night lights that were surrounding you. It was a beautiful sight even though they were slightly blurry from moving in the kart. As you were infatuated by the lights you heard a loud scream and explosions.

"HEY! THAT'S CHEATING!" Kirishima said as you saw Bakugou speeding away with his quirk. "THAT'S WHAT A LOSER WOULD SAY BAHAHAHHAHA" Bakugou screamed out as you smirked and went right after him. "WAIT HOLD ON Y/N!" Denki yelled out while he tried to make his kart faster with his electricity hoping it would go faster and after a few tries it actually worked. "THOSE LOSERS WON'T CATCH U-" Bakugou was cut off as he saw you in his rear mirror.