Part 52...

Your eyes widened as you heard your mom making you turn your head to face where the voice was coming from. Denki pouted at the sight of your hands leaving his skin that began to feel lonely. "W-where did you c-come from?" You asked to stutter because it was beyond embarrassing to know your mom just witnessed you say yes to a date with not just anyone but Denki. An absolute idiot who made you feel little shocks go through your entire body.

"I'm just at the perfect place at the right time sweetheart." Your mom said giving you a sweet smile that made you completely shy as Denki was quick on his feet and wrapped his arms around your waist then pulling you in for a hug from behind. "I promise to take really good care of them! Isn't that right cutie?" Denki said to your mom who clapped in excitement as he then whispered the last sentence to you. Your eyes widened as you saw Denki's mom faint.

"M-mom!?" Denki said letting go of you and rushing towards his mom who was laying on the ground. "I'm fine, I'm so proud of raising such a sweet young man! Awe come over here and give your beautiful mom a hug!!" Denki's mother said as she sat up from the floor and extended her arms out to Denki awaiting a hug. Obviously, Denki hugged his mom as she then whispered something into his ear that made him chuckle and face you with the brightest smile.

You began to feel hot inside as you then heard footsteps coming from behind which made you turn your head to see whose's footsteps it belonged to. It was Bakugou who now by your side as he extended his left arm and brought you close. "If you do anything to Denki that could make him upset I will hurt you." Bakugou whispered in your ear because what he read in your diary concerned him. He may not show it but Bakugou really cared about Denki's feelings.