Part 70...

"So you're telling me that you sneaked inside the plane ride over here..." Your mom asked Denki on the way back to your house as she looked at the rearview mirror. "Yeah! I hope you don't mind, thank you for taking me in! I'm so excited!" Denki said wrapping his arm around you bringing you closer to him. Your mom and Denki were talking while you looked out the window trying to process the fact that your dumbass(soon to be) boyfriend came all the way here to be with you.

You were able to see your house from the distance and realized there was a small tent on your porch making your eyebrows furrow. "What the hell..." You said quietly before Denki became silent. "What is it cutie?" Denki said pulling you closer to kiss the top of your head. "You see that tent right over there?" You pointed out the window and realized you were now in front of your house. "Yeah? Is this your house if it is I don't judge your weird decoration..." Denki said looking at the tent.

"What the heck! You kids stay here! I'll check it ou-." Your mom was cut off by Denki who got out of the car. "No you two stay here I'll handle it!" Denki said trying to look manly and stomped over to the tent and began shaking it like a maniac. You shook your head at how stupid Denki was but it made you happy. "Oh no..." You said getting out of the car as your ex got out of the tent and had their arms crossed. "Ah...It's tiny dick boy." Denki said glaring while you walked in between them.

"What are you doing here and why the hell did you bring a damn tent!" You said crossing your arms as your ex got on one knee. "I came to ask your hand in marriage. My mother would have wanted this...she passed away and this was her last wish..." Your ex said as Denki rolled his eyes and put his arm around you. "She...wow. I'm really sorry to hear that but even so, I'd never get back with you." You said feeling a little bad but remembered all the pain your ex put you through.