Part 49..

While the song was coming to an end Denki noticed how much you were enjoying yourself with the performance. You were bobbing your head and singing along with Denki as you grabbed his hand and sang into his hand which made Denki thrilled. You were all enjoying yourselves and realized was now over but something got into you because you went up and hugged Denki leaving the group shocked by the bold action. "Thank you so much..." You said kissing his cheek softly.

The group gasped including your friend Litzy who slapped her mouth and began to scream in her hand. "Did you just kiss my cheek..?" Denki asked in disbelief while you chuckled and saw little sparks of electricity radiate throughout his body. You kissed his cheek once more but this time it was slightly longer than the first one. "Does that answer your question?" You asked as Denki smiled like an idiot. "Y-yeah..." Denki said while his whole body was burning up inside.

"C-can I have one more kiss..." Denki said as both his index fingers touched indicating he was beyond shy. You couldn't help but smile at Denki at how adorable he was being since you've never seen anyone being so infatuated by a simple kiss on the cheek. Denki's eyes widened as he saw your hands reach his face which made him lean towards you. Your hands finally reached Denki's face as you cupped it with much care and caressed his cheeks with both your thumbs.

" I think I'm in Love with you..." Denki said with the softest facial expression. "What makes you say that? We have only known each other for a while." You said caressing Denki's cheek with a small smile. "I know that dummy but I know you feel that spark between us. Get it? Spark. Cause I can make sparks of electricity heh." Denki said chuckling. "Idiot." You said laughing. "If you keep making my stomach do flips and turns...I'll be more than happy to be your idiot." Denki said blushing.