Part 12..

"Bu-." You cut off by Denki's finger on your lips as he turned his head to face you. "Sh. Now play with my hair. If it's long enough can you braid it?" Denki asked you with a cute smile on his face awaiting your answer. You sighed at his comment but his hair did seem soft, there was no harm in playing with it. "Sure, whatever." You said looking at Denki who chuckled and turned his head towards the TV. Denki began to snuggle himself in your thighs making your heart beat fast.

You took a deep breath trying to calm down your heart by how fast it was beating. (WHY WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST!?) You thought to yourself while your hand was shaking slightly as you were reaching his hair. Denki's hand came flying as he somehow grabbed your hand and placed your hand on his hair. "Don't be shy, I promise I washed my hair." Denki said teasingly while you just shook your head. Your fingers got lost in his blond hair as you began to scratch his scalp.

"W-wow...this feels amazing. T-thank you.." Denki said happily at the way your fingers moved through his hair. You then noticed he had a black lightning bolt on the side of his hair, you couldn't help but smile at how cute it looked. Denki closed his eyes in pleasure at how you began to massage his scalp, he could literally moan at this instant but held it in to not weird you out. " Can we skip the previews?" You asked Denki who reached for the control.

"Whatever you want cutie." Denki said as he began to skip the previews and was now at the home screen of the movie 'The Grudge'. "Oh..." You said quietly as you already felt a little creeped out since you hated the way the lady did that death rattle. Denki put on subtitles in English so you could understand what the movie said since it was the Japanese version. You held onto Denki's hair as you already felt chills go through your body making Denki giggle.