Part 71...

Denki began laughing like a dumbass as he saw your ex being handcuffed and taken to the police car while you shook your head. "I deadass filed a restraining order...why didn't he just stay away..." you said looking at your ex who kept on looking back. "We should burn this!" Denki said pointing at the tent that clearly belonged to your ex. "Leave my tent alone! It was actually expensive!" Your ex screamed out but your mom immediately dragged the tent out of your porch and took it to the backyard.

You looked at Denki who already had his eyes on the most (beautiful/handsome) person in the world! You of course, now don't deny it. Denki began patting your head and smiled at you. "I'm so happy I sneaked over here. Now let's go burn that tent!" Denki excitedly said before grabbing your hand and leading you to where your mom went. You looked at your mom who was adding lighter fluid to the tent while you just blankly looked at how crazy she looked but Denki clapped.

 You looked at your mom who was adding lighter fluid to the tent while you just blankly looked at how crazy she looked but Denki clapped

"Let's get this baby started..." Denki said as he was now flowing with electricity but your mom immediately threw a shovel at the dumbass since that was the closest thing around to throw. "DENKI!" You screamed as you saw him get hit with the fucking shovel your mom threw. Denki fell to the ground effortlessly as you got on your knees and placed his head on your lap. "Shit. Are you okay..?" You asked Denki who pouted and shook his head softly indicating he was hurt.

"Awe I'm sorry...let's get you inside. I'll make you something okay?" You said almost babying him but when you looked up at your mom who had her hands on her mouth while Denki had a little smile on his face. "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?!" You asked your mom who was genuinely shocked. "I- I THOUGHT HE WOULD DODGE! H-HE DIDN'T EVEN MOVE!" Your mom exclaimed as you sighed and looked at Denki who immediately began pouting again.