Part 20..

"Denki?" You said around the house but you couldn't find him anymore. You were a little bummed out as he was nowhere to be seen which made you go to the last resort, his mom. "Um, do you know where Denki is?" You asked Denki's mother whose eyes lit up. "Actually, I'll go an-." You were cut off by Denki's mother who was jumpy and began to shake you. "WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW SWEETIE!" Denki's mother said happily as your mom popped out of nowhere. 

"He wen-." Denki's mother was cut off by the doorbell that ringed through the house. "Looks like he's back. Can you get the door dear?" Denki's mother asked nicely as you nodded your head. "Sure." You said as you walked away and went to go open the door. "Hey Denki, where did yo-." You stopped yourself from talking as you saw that there were people who were behind him that was staring at you with a surprised look. "Oh um. Uh-." You said trying to spill out words.

"I HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU Y/N!" A pink girl said happily as she pushed everyone out of the way and greeted you. "Hahahaha, Really? What's your name?" You asked as the girl GASPED. "YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM ABOUT ME! YOU ARE SO FAKE!" The girl said shaking Denki as you then noticed there was a guy with red hair who was waving at you. "HEY! Y/N! I'M KIRISHIMA!" The red-haired boy said smiling at you as then a black-haired boy walked up towards you.

"You look way better up close. I'm Sero by the way." The black-haired boy said as an ash blonde-haired boy shoved everyone out the way and was now standing in front of you. "Are you going to let us in or what?" The ash blonde-haired boy said as you nodded your head and moved to the side and let everyone come inside as you just stood there awkwardly by the door not knowing what to do. They all came in and began to whisper to each other making you feel insecure.