Part 13..

The movie started as you kept on playing with Denki's hair to distract yourself and not be as scared. During the movie, you were twirling Denki's soft blonde hair with your index finger while he was looking at the screen. While you were doing that Denki wasn't able to focus on the movie as the way you played with hair just made him smile like an idiot. The fact that you even let him rest his head on your juicy thighs made him feel like the luckiest person alive.

Even though the movie was playing Denki just closed his eyes at the feeling you were giving him. Your touch was gentle and yet playful which made Denki smile. Your voice didn't have any emotion behind it but your actions said more than enough. Denki turned his head to face as you both met eyes but you immediately looked away from his gaze and looked at the screen. "Don't look away now, let me stare into those beautiful eyes cutie." Denki said smiling at you.

"No. Shut up and let me watch the movie in peace." You said looking at the screen while Denki smirked. "I know damn well you weren't looking at the screen, no need to lie. I know I have mesmerizing hair, I condition it every day for this very occasion. This is the only success though haha..." Denki said nervously while you looked down on him. "What do you mean?" You asked Denki as he looked away from you and murmured something under his breath.

"I can't hear you idiot." You said to Denki as he sighed deeply. "you're the first one that has played with my hair..." Denki said quietly but you weren't able to hear him still so you lowered your head towards him so you could hear him. "You're the first person that has played with my hair..." Denki said embarrassed but for some weird reason, you were happy that you were the first to play with his soft hair. You leaned back and smiled at Denki who was beyond embarrassed.