Part 45..

After many attempts, you finally learned how to play the G chord and it made Denki the happiest even though that's the easiest chord anyone could play. "That's what I'm talkin' about baby!" Denki said kissing your cheek making you freeze in shock by how 'shocking' the little kiss was. You were genuinely embarrassed and it was pretty damn obvious because Denki was laughing his ass off. Denki removed your fingers from the fingerboard and took back his yellow pick.

You were still on his lap as he began to play the song 'Wait a Minute! by Willow Smith' on his electric guitar. Denki began bobbing his head at how beautiful the sounds were coming out making him feel more comfortable playing in front of you. He was so comfortable to the point he even began to sing along making you feel actual butterflies. One of the lyrics stood out because when he sang this one lyric, he was looking right at you with a cocky smirk glued to his face.

"You left your diary in my house, and I read those pages. You really Love me baby..." Denki said winking at you which made your heart drop. (Oh shit...) You thought to yourself as he kept on singing and bobbing his head. The embarrassment became too real which made you wiggle your booty to get comfortable and as you did that Denki stopped playing. "Why did you stop? It was pretty good." You asked since you were actually enjoying his singing and it was really soft.

Denki tilted his head back and began to think of the things he could do to you at this very moment

Denki tilted his head back and began to think of the things he could do to you at this very moment. But he shook his head and sighed harshly. "Lord have mercy, I'm about to bust..." Denki said softly to himself as you realized that something was poking you from behind. "Did your pick fall on me?" You asked as Denki showed you the yellow pick. "Oh..." You said embarrassed as Denki just nodded his head. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Bakugou kicked open the door.