Part 26..

(What the hell does he want now?) You thought to yourself as began to look through the messages and one message, in particular, caught your attention. (Can we please talk? It's about my mom...) You read the message in your head as you were curious about what he could be saying. Denki sat down next to you as he got a quick glance on your phone and read a few messages which seemed to belong to your ex making him feel irritated. 

Denki's mood immediately went down the drain just thinking about your ex. "Denki? You okay there buddy?" Kirishima asked as Denki just sighed at the thought of you getting back together with your horrible ex. "Yeah, yeah. Honestly, Exs should stay as a faint memory because if they messed up the first time they will do it again." Denki said out loud as it got your attention leading you to turn off your phone quickly. "That was random..?" Sero said confused.

"Are you going through something Denki?" Mina asked as Denki shook his head. "No, but I know a person who is. They are probably the coolest person I have ever met...they make my heart do flips and agh they are amazing. I just know they deserve better and I hope they can realize that." Denki said smiling as you felt like he was talking to you. The bakusquad just looked at each other and realized Denki was talking about you as Sero smirked and began to fuel Denki.

"Oh yeah? What else?" Sero asked Denki who leaned all the way back on the couch with his arms crossed. "Their smile is so rare to see and it's worth seeing it once. Their smile lives RENT FREE in my head. They are so beautiful from the inside and out...I may have told them their singing sucks but I was just teasing them. They sing so beautifully when they get into it." Denki said smiling like an Idiot as you felt your body burning up by Denki's words.