Part 23..

"Since you don't know what choking is...I mean I might as well show you. Can I?" Denki asked smirking at you while you felt your body heating up. "Yes." You said but you immediately covered your mouth since your mind was saying something else but your mouth just had to say yes. "Wait I meant to sa-." You were cut off by Denki's hand wrapped around your neck. Your eyes widened as he then pushed you to the wall and noticed he tilted his head to the side.

You wanted to say something but your lips wouldn't allow it as you were malfunctioning in your mind as you felt butterflies in your stomach. "This is how you choke a person, you're not actually trying to kill them okay? You need to be gentle, you can feel my thumb and two fingers on your carotid artery. Correct?" Denki asked as you just nodded your head slowly while Denki gave you a soft smile. "Am I hurting you? If so please let me know cutie." Denki said while you shook your head.

"Can I add a little more pressure.?" Denki asked for permission as you avoided eye contact and nodded your head. Denki chuckled as he applied slightly more pressure as you began to feel hot by how attractive it was and maybe this was your kink. "Look at me." Denki said in a stern tone as you immediately felt embarrassed and shook your head. "N-no I'm okay." You said as Denki added slightly more pressure. "I'll say it again. Look. At. Me." Denki demanded as your lips let a big smile form.

You moved your head to meet eyes with him as your heart began to beat like crazy at the way Denki looked at you and was choking you but not to the point you were gasping for air. "My hand looks so good on you...let me show you." Denki said as he let go of your neck and led you to the mirror that was located in your bathroom. You were standing in front of the mirror as Denki was behind you and wrapped his hand around your neck. "If you ever need a necklace you know where to find me." Denki whispered in your ear.