Part 33..

Denki walked out of his room dragging Bakugou with him to the living room. "Get in losers, we're going shopping!" Denki screamed out to the squad as they looked at each other confused but shrugged their shoulders. "Okay! Let's invite Y/n!" Mina said as she stood up from the couch. "No." Denki said as Mina pouted. "What! Why!?" Mina asked Denki who looked at Bakugou who was still on his phone and on the floor. "Denki fucked up." Bakugou said as he stood up from the floor.

"W-wait how?" Kirishima asked as Sero shook his head. "What did you do now?" Sero asked while Denki began to scratch the back of his head as a flashback played in his head of you being upset. "I'll tell you outside." Denki said as he began to text his mom what he was going to do and for what reason. Mina sighed loudly because she really wanted to spend more time with you since she wanted to get to know you. The Bakusquad left the house immediately afterward. 

"What if I dedicate them a song? That's romantic right?" Denki asked as the squad as Mina began nodding her head

"What if I dedicate them a song? That's romantic right?" Denki asked as the squad as Mina began nodding her head. "What song? We could probably dance to it." Mina said which made Denki smile. "I was made for lovin' you by Kiss would be great!" Denki clapped his hands together as small little sparks of electricity began popping off his body from excitement. "AGH! YOU'RE A GENIUS! BAKUGOU CAN PLAY THE DRUMS AND WE CAN PERFORM A DANCE!" Mina said screaming. 

"Isn't there already a dance for it on that game? Just Dance 3?" Kirishima said as Sero just blankly stared at the squad. "What is up with Just Dance 3? I swear it was on that Amajiki, and Kirishima story! WHY IS THE AUTHOR SO OBSESSED WITH JUST DANCE 3!" Sero yelled out as the Bakusquad looked at him confused. "What the fuck are you talking about?" Bakugou asked Sero who took a deep breath. "You know what, forget it." Sero said shaking his head in disappointment.