Part 19..

"Hey Dumbass, It's been a long week here in Japan. My summer is alright I suppose, but that idiot with blond hair is actually not so bad. He's not so annoying anymore but he's really nice. You already know how back in school I didn't have many friends by how monotone my voice is. Yet, that guy named Denki doesn't mind it and does his best to talk to me. I really appreciate that man. My mother is having the time of her life here and I'm happy to know that."

"Denki's mom is almost sweeter than my mom which seems impossible. She's really kind and makes delicious food. Being away from home is actually nice, all my problems are away. Well, not all of them if I want to be honest. Remember that cheater? Yeah him. He keeps on calling and texting me non stop saying that we need to talk. Can you believe that guy? I Love his mom I will admit that but how can someone so kind create that monster...I just hope she's okay."

"I didn't think Denki and me would get along but turns out we have so much in common! He hasn't done anything stupid to piss me off yet and I appreciate that. AGH! I forgot to write how soft his hair was! It's literally softer than any blanket created. It's so soft that it can make the meanest person soft. He is actually kind of cute...wait no! Not cute! Okay, well a little. He let me borrow his blanket as well and let me tell you. It smells so good...so good."

"Denki just brings good vibes around the house, maybe that's why I haven't been in a bad mood. Okay, this is between you and me but he has such a beautiful smile...he really does. His smile is so genuine to the point I almost smiled back at him. Could you believe that? Cause I don't. Ever since the nap I took on Denki's PHAT thighs I've been able to feel a little better after that phone call with my ex. Anyway, talk to you later Dumbass. Muah." You wrote down on your diary and placed it under your pillow.