Part 22..

Just as Denki said those words you immediately placed slightly more pressure on his chest as he grabbed your ankle. "I was joking! Aghhhhh!" Denki said dramatically as he began to laugh afterward. "No actually though, choke me..." Denki said smirking as he then had the most genius idea. Denki cleared his throat as he then stared into your eyes. "Choke me, like you hate me. But you love me. Lowkey wanna date me." Denki rapped as your eyes widened and immediately took your foot off his chest.

"Did you just rap the first two lyrics of that Corpse song?" You said as calmly as you could. "E-girls are ruining my life. Yes." Denki said as he immediately stood up from the floor. You just stood there shocked and looked away from his direction as you felt your ace getting hot. "What?" Denki asked as you covered your mouth to prevent Denki from seeing you smile like a dumbass. "Do I smell bad? *sniff sniff*" Denki said smelling his shirt as you just shook your head.

"No." You said embarrassed as you tried to recollect your thoughts and new feelings you began to develop for that idiot. "Then why did you bring me in here.?" Denki asked as you immediately turned around to face him but as soon your mouth opened you forgot what you were going to tell him. "I-. I actually don't know. Hold on, let me think." You said closing your eyes hoping you'd get an answer as Denki began to walk towards you quietly as you were concentrating.

Denki positioned his index fingers a few inches away from your sides as he began to smile like a dumbass. Denki poked your sides quickly but deep into your sides as he gave you little shocks. He screamed trying to scare you as immediately screamed with him and slapped his face as your fight or flight has turned on as he just stood there looking at you in shock. "I SAID CHOKE ME NOT SLAP ME! I WAS CLEAR THE FIRST TIME! But next time do it harder okay? It was kind of weak." Denki said smirking.