Part 3..

*Inside the plane to Japan* 

"Remember how I told you my Best friend has a son?" Your mom said looking at her phone as your eyes widened at son. "Son? You never told me that." You said a little annoyed as you looked out the window. "Oh, I thought I did but her son also graduated from high school like you!" Your mom said excitedly. "Oh yeah? Nice I guess." You said still looking out the window. "He's from UA!" Your mom said happily which made you scoff. "What's his name?" You asked since you knew about the school.

"Denki Kaminari! Y/n Kaminari sounds amazing!" Your mom said teasingly making you embarrassed. "Mom. Please don't. That's really dumb." You said turning to face her. Your mom let out a big smile as she was looking at her phone. You peeked over to see what she was smiling about and it was a picture of a guy your age. "Is that him?" You asked with curiosity. "Yup! Isn't he cute?" Your mom asked as you shook your head. "I've seen better." You said rolling your eyes which made your mom laugh.

"You're such a liar! You may have a monotone voice but I can still spot your little lies." Your mom said smiling as she handed you her phone. "I'm not lying." You said as you grabbed her phone. "Yeah, yeah. Keep swiping there are more pictures of him." Your mom said teasingly which made you shake your head in disappointment. You swiped and looked thoroughly at the pictures of the boy named Denki Kaminari. He was cute but you got perv vibes coming from the pictures of him.

(I should send these pictures to Litzy and see what she thinks of him. She'll probably start shipping us together.) You thought to yourself as you chuckled at the pictures you began to screenshot and send it to yourself. You sent the pictures to Litzy and you felt yourself get tired as you yawned. "I'm going to nap." You told your mom as you handed the phone back to her. She nodded her head as you positioned yourself to be comfortable and fall asleep. Your eyes began to shut down as you immediately went to sleep.