Part 25..

"What's wrong honey?" Your mom asked as she realized you were acting weird and out of breath. You took a deep breath to calm yourself down as your mom began to giggle. "What go you all hot and bothered? I never seen you act like this?" Your mom said teasingly making you embarrassed. "No. What did you call me for again?" You asked your mom who was giggling like a child while Denki's mom joined in the conversation to see what was going on.

"Ooh, did Denk-." Denki's mother was cut off as you immediately said no. "HMM! I THINK THEY'RE CAPPIN!" Your mother said while Denki's mother was chuckling at her comment. "We are literally such great moms!" Denki's mother said while you just shook your head. "I was wondering where you were since I didn't see you on the couch with Denki's friends." Your mom said as you got flashbacks of Denki choking you against the wall making you flustered.

You just walked away from your mother and debated if it was a good choice to sit on the couch where Denki's friends were located or to ignore them. (The couch it is.) You thought to yourself as you walked to the couch and sat down at the edge making his friends look at you weird. "You okay there Y/n? You look like a mess, wait. Denki? Where's Denki?" Sero asked as you just covered your face in embarrassment while the others look at each other.

"Did Denki?" Mina asked as Bakugou shook his head. "No❤️. I highly doubt it." Bakugou said as you just sat there awkwardly while you heard footsteps coming from behind making you turn your head. "Hey! Sorry I had to take a shit." Denki said as Bakugou nodded his head. "What did I say?" Bakugou said as you just took out your phone to distract yourself. Your phone was on airplane mode and as soon you took it off your phone was blowing up with messages that your ex sent.