Part 8..

Denki and you were looking through the pantry as you examined everything that was in there. Your stomach began to rumble loudly which made you embarrassed as you coughed it off. Denki walked to the fridge since he saw a note on the fridge. Denki reached for the note and read what it said. "I'm going to be out with Y/n's mom, her, and I need to catch up on somethings. Take good care of Y/n while we're out. Make them feel at home. Love, Mom." Denki read quietly as he looked up at you. 

 He turned the back of the note and smiled softly at what the message said. Denki looked back up at you and noticed you were gone. "Huh?" Denki said confused as he turned around slowly. "Boo." You said with your hands out while Denki screamed and fell to the ground. "Don't do that! Ugh. But I'll be your boo anytime." Denki said laughing it off as he held his hand on his chest where his heart was located at.

 "In the meantime, I'm here, expect to be spooked." You said giving Denki a small smile. Denki's eyes widened as he saw you smile at him. His heart began pounding like crazy since it wasn't beating fast because of the scare you gave him but because you smiled at him. You titled your to the side and noticed his face go a bright red. "Are you blushing?" You asked while Denki just looked deep into your eyes, almost as if he was mesmerized by you. 

You snapped your finger at him while Denki blinked and smiled back at you. "You know, you're really cute when you smile like that." Denki said smirking as he stood up from the ground. "Shut up Idiot. I'm going to grab a snack from the pantry now." You said a little embarrassed and walked over to the pantry. Denki smiled to himself to the point he just sighed softly and admired you from afar. "Yeah, do whatever you want cutie. Even though you're looking like a snack." Denki said chuckling to himself.