Part 27..

You became bold as you looked at Denki's direction and scoffed softly to yourself. "If you're ever going to talk about me, you might as well use my name huh?" You said in a cocky manner as Denki became a bright red as he realized that you understood that what he said. "I- uh. You know what? Yeah, I was talking about you. You are such a good singer, you know it as well don't you?" Denki said looking at you as he placed his hand under your chin and shook your head slightly.

"Nobody can do it better than you, can they cutie? No, no they can't..." Denki said as he squished your face making your lips form into the famous duck lips. You felt your heart beating out of your chest as your praising kink began to kick in. You looked into Denki's eyes that weren't so innocent anymore but seemed to be full of lust. Denki definitely knew what he was doing as he got excited at the fact you were beyond embarrassed making him proud of himself.

The bakusquad felt as if they weren't supposed to see this as Bakugou just stood up from the couch and walked to Denki's room instead of witnessing what the hell Denki was doing to you. Sero on the other hand just blankly stared at Denki as he didn't know he had it in him at all. Mina was shocked as hell while covering her mouth from letting any weird sounds escape her mouth. Kirishima was confused as he shrugged it off and turned on the TV to see what was on.

Denki was looking straight into your eyes as he felt himself become a hot mess by your facial expression as it became soft instead of your usual resting face. "Sing me a song yeah? I know your cute self can do it. Come on cutie, do it for me." Denki said as you wrapped your hand on Denki's wrist making him beyond flustered. "No." You said as Denki pouted to himself. "Fine, go ahead and break my heart like that then." Denki said dramatically as he clenched his shirt tightly making you chuckle.