Part 18..

You snuggled yourself in the blanket that Denki brought you which was beyond soft, your eyes began to shut down as you began to feel fingers go through your hair. You would have slapped the hell out of Denki for touching your hair but you were too tired to even do it. It did feel good how his fingers began to massage your scalp making you fall asleep in his lap as one arm was under his thigh while the other was on top of his thigh. You were literally hugging his thigh.

Denki began to guide his finger over your jaw and lips as he looked at you in pure admiration. "Your ex is giving me small dick energy, you deserve better. When I say better I'm talking about myself. I'm going to make you fall for me by the end of the summer, if you don't you must be blind or something cause I am amazing...so amazing..." Denki said as he yawned loudly while his eyes felt heavy. "I'm sleepy now..." Denki said as a few minutes later he fell asleep with his head back on the couch while his hand was in your head.

*An Hour Later*

"We're back! We brought lots of things for you bo-." Denki's mother was cut off as your mother literally gasped at the sight of you both on the couch asleep. Your mother singled Denki's mother to go come over to the living room to see what she was seeing. Denki's mother sprinted and covered her mouth immediately as she saw how you were covered in his son's favorite blanket that he cherished. "They look so cute..." Your mother whispered to Denki's mom who agreed.

"I'm going to take pictures." Your mother said as she pulled out her phone and took over twenty photos while Denki's mom was admiring the sight of you both. "If they were to get married we would literally become family." Denki's mom said smiling softly as she then looked at your mom. "You're right! It would be such a cute love story to witness!" Your mother said happily but then sighed. "What's wrong?" Denki's mother asked. "I don't want Y/n to go through another heartbreak." Your mom said upset.