Part 54...

"You're so lucky Denki...if I had met them first I would have made them mine by now..." Sero said smirking as he twirled you around and began to hug you from behind and placed his chin on the top of your head. "Get off of them this is my story tape boy!' Denki said grabbing your wrist to pull you out of Sero's embrace but Sero lowered his head to reach your ears. "You're a lucky one amor, but take care of Denki okay?" Sero said kissing your cheek while Denki gasped.

"NO! ADIFHBWAEIYFB WHY WOULD YOU!" Denki screamed as Sero let go of you and made a run for it. You blankly looked at the ground and realized you were ready to pass out by how Sero kissed your cheek. "I-. I need some milk." You said walking towards the fridge while Denki was zapping the hell out of Sero who could be braindead any minute now. "I'M SORRY! I WON'T DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE AGHGHHHHHH OWWWW AHSDBUSDHB" Sero screamed out in agony.

"NO! THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Denki said zapping Sero with more voltage as Bakugou and Mina ran to help Sero out. "I WAS MADE FOR LOVING THEM NOT YOU!" Denki screamed at Sero while your mom was a little concerned. "Will he be oka-." Your mother was cut off. "Yeah, they always play around like this." Denki's mother said laughing at the sight of them. Denki finally finished torturing Sero and skipped over to his room so he could change into something comfier.

"Why didn't you tell me you both broke up..." Your ex's mother said as she felt her heart cracking into a million pieces. "I didn't want to upset you since you are already going through a lot mom. You literally have cancer..." Your ex said holding his mother's hand gently. "Can you make a wish of mine come true...? It would mean the world." His mother said smiling as your ex nodded. "I want you to marry them." The mother said squeezing your ex's hand gently while he sighed.