Part 62...

"Are they c-choking...?" Bakugou asked as he was actually a little concerned for you. "Y-yeah. But I think they're okay...right...?" Denki asked as your mom realized you were actually choking as she began to pat your back. You were coughing but felt better and thanked your mom for giving you water. "Do you feel better cutie?" Denki asked. "Yeah...but I'm actually hungry now." You said as your tummy began to grumble. Your eyes widened as Denki walked right over to your ear.

"Hungry huh...? I can fill you up with something else cutie." Denki said in a seductive voice while you felt a kiss on your cheek making you burn up. "You're such an idiot..." You said embarrassed as Sero came in between you two. "Let's get McDonald's!" Sero suggested making you smile. "That would be great..." You said as both your mother and Denki's said they'd pay. You all went to McDonald's and ate what you ordered while Denki clung to you the whole time not leaving your side.

Next thing you know you were back in the room that you slept in for weeks but it was going to be your last. You sighed and went to take a shower before you left tomorrow. Denki was in his room and looked up at the ceiling and realized you were leaving in 12 hours making him upset. You got done showering and went to your bed and pulled over the blankets to get you warm. "I'm really leaving..." You said quietly to yourself as you began to feel emotional about leaving Japan.

"C-can I come in..?" Denki asked knocking on your door as you quickly sat up. "Yeah." You said looking at the doorknob that began to move. Denki opened the door slowly and got inside your room and closed the door while you blankly looked at him. He was shirtless and only wearing shorts. "What do you want?" You asked as Denki walked over to your bed and got on top of it. "I have the urge to cuddle you right now...do you mind If I cuddle you..." Denki asked shyly.