Part 75.

Denki finally snapped out of it after thirty minutes as he then realized that he was holding your keys. He looked at the hood of the car and saw you laying there looking up at the sky. Denki got the bright idea to honk at you so he pressed down the middle of the steering wheel as he then saw you roll off the car. Denki burst out laughing at your reaction and got out of the car to help you. Yet, you got up immediately and stomped over to him. "Y/n..?" Denki said a little timid but stood his ground.

You grabbed the keys from him and walked over to the driver's seat but Denki felt kind of bad and sat back inside the passenger seat. "Are you okay?" Denki asked while you started the car. "Yeah, that shit was pretty funny." You said chuckling softly making Denki feel relieved.

Denki and you both reached your house and realized it was already late as the lampposts were already on. Your mom was fast asleep on the couch while Denki sprinted to your room like a child who thinks they're Sonic. 

"Hold on Idiot." You said grabbing the softest blanket that was in the closet and covered your mom with it.

You kissed your mom on the forehead before walking into your room and saw Denki walking towards the bathroom so he could shower.

"BABE! CAN YOU FIND ME SOME CLOTHES TO CHANGE INTO!? PLE-. Oh. Hi." Denki said as he saw you standing outside the door with a towel and boy clothes since your mom was the type of person to have everything in the house because 'anything can happen' and turns out she was right.

"Here you go. I'm gonna close the door and shower in my mom's bathroom. I'll see you in a bit." You said handing the things to Denki as he smiled softly at you.

"You're so fucking cute, get your cute ass over here." Denki said placing the things on top of the sink and grabbed your hand to pull you towards him.

"I mean you literally pulled me in even though I could have just walked towards you." You explained to Denki who just chuckled at your response.

"You wouldn't be fast enough, anyways a kiss on the cheek for good luck so I don't slip and fall when I shower?" Denki said as he faced away.

"I doubt you'd fall, anyways you stink so take a shower stinky." You said pushing Denki playfully away from you as he just smirked.

"That could be the case cutie but I'd fall for you any day. Whoops too late! I already fell for you a long time ago aka during the summer." Denki said as you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Oh shut up!" You said closing the door on him and walked away

After a few minutes, you finished showering and changed into your sleepwear as you then walked towards your room and realized the door was still shut so you knocked and there was no response.

"Denki? Are you done ye-." You were cut off by what seemed to be singing which was honestly off-key but sounds like he was actually singing his heart out so with this you opened the door and went inside. 

You were able to recognize the lyrics and realized it was from the song "New Light by John Mayer" 

"Yeah if you give me just one night! You're gonna see me in a new light! Yeah if you give me just one night! To meet you underneath the moonlight!" Denki sang loudly while you held your ear against the door that separated you and Denki.

He continued to sing on as you just shut your eyes and listened closely.

Right as he finished singing he turned off the water which was a sign to get the hell out and run out of the room.

DENKI FINALLY FINISHED CHANGING AND OPENED THE DOOR OF YOUR ROOM BUT WAS STARTLED BY YOU SINCE YOU WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DAMN DOOR.

"GAH! DON'T STARTLE ME!" Denki said feeling his heart beating out of his chest.

"You're such a wuss...anyways, we should brush our teeth. I brought you a new tooth brush!" You said smiling at Denki who just melted and got in his knees.

"Hand in marriage?" Denki said as you rolled your eyes and walked towards your bathroom.

"Wow okay, rude ass." Denki said getting up and followed you.

Both of you finally finished brushing your teeth and were now cuddling as you both were facing each other under your blankets.

"It's crazy to think that you're in my room. I'm really happy though..." You said dozing off since today was a long day too much happened.

"Well, I'm here now..." Denki said kissing your forehead as you began to shut your eye slowly by you wanted to keep them open yet your eyelids were becoming heavy.

You began to chuckle softly in which Denki began to bring you closer to him.

"You're so perfect...so perfect..." Denki repeated softly and saw a little smile form on your lips.

"I can't wait for what tomorrow has prepared for us...it'll probably just be me simping over you or waking you up with a cup of already made ramen because romance isn't dead. We can go explore your house and see embarrassing pictures of you and such..." Denki said quietly as his eyes were on you and noticed your facial expression softened which probably meant that you fell asleep. 

"Did you fall asleep already? Well if that's the case I want to whisper sweet nothings into your ear so you can have sweet dreams...I know you may think low of yourself and think that you don't deserve the good things that come into your life but in reality, you deserve the world which is where I come in and make you feel like royalty.  Although, I'm a pervert at some times I do prefer our sweet moments. E-everything about you makes my heart flutter and I just want you to feel special and smile more. I love how you smile at me I'll probably get cavities by seeing your sweet smile. Get it? Cause sweets make you get cavi- you already know what I mean. But for real though I was made for loving you and you better accept that fact cause I ain't leaving." Denki said before he let out a big yawn. 

"I'm so happy to be your boyfriend...and I promise to treat you right and make your days ten times no one hundred no that's not enough, infinitely happy when you're with me. Also, this may sound really toxic but if you break up with me I hope you don't find happiness with anyone else. I'm kidding, or am I...? I'm kidding but I do want to be the reason why you're so happy! Anyways I'm really starting to get sleepy so I guess I'll fall asleep as well...actually I wanna do that cute thing that people do. Kiss all over your cute ass face!" Denki said as he gently kissed all over your face.

"Goodnight cutie...sweet dreams..." Denki said before shutting his eyes and falling asleep with you in his arms.

The End...

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙸 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗' 𝚈𝚘𝚞... 🎉