Part 21..

You were sitting next to Denki on the couch since he didn't want you to be alone. You got to know all their names except for one guy that somehow got you irritated already. The names you learned was Mina, Kirishima, and Sero. You felt out of place since you didn't know what to say or add to the conversation they were having so you stayed quiet. Denki would give you quick glances to see if you were alright and would even try to make you jump in the conversation.

"You have a mouth, make it useful." The ash-blonde boy said glaring at you. "Sorry about him, this is Bakugou." Kirishima said smacking the back of Bakugou's head as you saw his hand hardened. "Pomeranian looking ass." You said glaring back at the red eyes that belonged to the so-called Bakugou. "WHAT DID YOU SAY EXTRA!" Bakugou yelled at you as he stood up from the couch. "Pomeranian looking ass." You said standing up as well making Denki stand up as well.

"Alright, enough with that." Denki said as he shocked Bakugou making him scream in pain. "Ignore that guy, he's just jealous that he isn't getting attention." Denki said smiling at you and realized you grabbed his hand and began to drag him away from his friends. "Woah, hold on cutie. Oh, we're going to your room now..." Denki said as he looked back at his friends who gave him a thumbs-up beside Bakugou who had his arms crossed like a child who was put in timeout. 

 You shut your door softly and locked it as you then felt Denki's arms wrap around your waist as he snuggled himself on your shoulder. "You know if you wanted some alone time, you could have told me cutie..." Denki said softly into your ear as he then saw your hand going up. He tried to dodge it but it was too late as he fell to the ground as you placed your foot on his chest making him flustered. "Well this is a great view, choke me next?" Denki said teasingly.