Part 41..

"Denki's....phat thighs...What the hell Y/n." Bakugou whispered it to himself as he remembered what you wrote down in your diary about Denki. "Their praising kink, I-. They're so fucking horny euh." Bakugou cringed as he covered his face by how embarrassing it was to know you a little bit more than everyone else. Bakugou's eyes widened as he realized that he read something in your diary that he wanted to test out its truth so he ran back into your room.

Denki blankly looked at you in pure confusion since he made sure to lock the door. "Hey cuti- Bakugou?" Denki asked looking behind you. "Hm?" You said looking at the ground that you weren't touching anymore. "Move out the way Dumbass." Bakugou said picking you up from the ground and placing you away from the bathroom. "What's going on?" Litzy asked since she was in facetime with Denki still. "Bakugou...?" Denki asked confused before Bakugou closed the door.

You blankly looked at the ground that Bakugou picked you up so easily like you were a feather. "Bakugou...BAKUGOU! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME! NOT THE HAIR! NO! MY SOFT HAIR!" Denki cried out as Bakugou was playing with Denki's hair. (That damn Dumbass was right, this can make a mean person soft...) Bakugou thought to himself as he let out a small genuine smile. "What the fuck am I witnessing?" Litzy asked as she saw a random ass guy playing with Denki's hair.

You opened the door to reveal what seemed to be Denki being frozen in place by the fact one of his bros was touching his hair and not you. You were also witnessing an odd yet weird smile that was glued to Bakugou's face. Denki blankly stared at you as you snatched your phone back to reveal Litzy thinking about her life choices. "Help. Me." Denki said to you but you shook your head. "No, deal with it yourself." You said glaring at Denki who just wanted to be saved by you.