Part 4..

*Arriving at the Kaminari residence*

*Knock Knock* The door began to open slowly revealing the boy from the pictures your mom showed you. The yellows haired boy eyes widened as he looked at you from head to toe, he became flustered as your mom and you bowed down and greeted him. Kaminari was overall filled with joy seeing you both. "Welcome! Come in! Take off your shoes though! Agh! Where're my manners! I'm Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you guys!" Kaminari said as he held the door wide open.

You took off your shoes while facing Kaminari as he had a big smile on his face. "So what's your name cutie?" Kaminari said as you placed your shoes where the rack was located at. You scoffed at his comment while you fixed your posture. You looked up at him from head to toe as Kaminari felt a little nervous by your gaze. "The names Y/n L/n. Don't wear it out. Thank you for letting me enter your wonderful home." You said as you walked in and immediately got greeted by his mother.

Your eyes widened as the mother hugged you tightly, you were confused but you let it happen. "Agh! You are all grown up! I remember when your mom sent me pictures of you when you were a little baby. Agh, my heart. Sorry for the sudden hug! I'm just so happy to have met you! Make yourself at home!" The mother said as she let go and placed her hand on your head. "DENKI! Go show them their room!" The mother yelled out to Kaminari who got flustered and ran towards you.

Your eyes widened as Kaminari tapped your shoulder as you felt a little shock. "Ow." You said as Kaminari immediately smacked his forehead. "Sorry I got a little too excited! Anyway, give me your luggage and show you your room!" Kaminari said as you shrugged it off and handed him all your luggage. "Wow, this is pretty heavy! What do you have in there!?" Kaminari asked as you both reached a door that was shut. "Stuff." You said as Kaminari rolled his eyes. "No! Really?!." Kaminari said sarcastically.